Just one hour from Brisbane, Branell Homestead Bed and Breakfast, located just outside Laidley in the beautiful Lockyer Valley, is for people who wish to experience the finer things in life, from reading a book from the extensive library, to watching a movie on the big screen.
Alternatively, you might enjoy fishing from the private jetty or taking a relaxing stroll around the 80 acre property and discovering the native fauna and flora.
Whatever you choose, you will be enchanted with the charm and grandeur of this federation style homestead with its peaceful valley views.
- Fabulous views and sunsets
- Three handsomely appointed ensuited guest suites
- Kensington Suite has spa bath
- Fig Tree suite has bath and fireplace
- Antique furnishings
- Large verandahs and spacious deck
- Large mango orchard
- Media room with wall-sized screen
- Floor to ceiling library
- Breakfasts hampers available
- Fishing for native fish
- Fully air conditioned
- Families welcome
- Fabulous country wedding venue
Video Courtesy and Copyright © Great South East 2009/2010